Join Brian J. Burt, from Snell & Wilmer LLP as he speaks on the legal aspects of starting a new business in Arizona.
There are few things as exciting as starting your own business, but is Arizona the place to do it?
Fast Company has previously ranked Arizona #1 in the nation for entrepreneurial activity. Our state ranks fifth for projected job growth according to Kiplinger. In a study recently conducted by a labor-analytics firm Emsi, Maricopa County has recently ranked the top county in the country for attracting and retaining workers. And Chief Executive included Arizona on its Top 10 States for Business list.
Topics for this event include:
• Creating a business plan (i.e., how do you make money?)
• Protecting your personal assets by forming a company
• Selecting the right form of entity and creating a company Start-up funding
• What it means to have partners and how to bring them in
• Basic agreements every new business should have
• Developing and protecting your brand
• Building your advisory team
When: Tuesday, July 25th, 2023
Time: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Location: In-person at 1008 E. Buckeye Rd Suite#215 & Virtual via Teams