Learn about the Maricopa County Small Business Resilience Program and how to make sure your small business numbers are ready for review and success. Prestamos, a division of the nonprofit group Chicanos Por la Causa, is working with the county to give loans worth between $5,000 and $100,000 to qualified small businesses at 1% interest for terms up to 5 years.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar:
- Description of Maricopa County’s new low-interest loans to small businesses program
- Criteria to be eligible for the loan program
- Business Coaching, financial and strategic planning, pivoting and marketing benefits
- Small Business Owners will be encouraged to know what numbers, ratios, metrics and reports are vital to a business and potential lenders
- Review of how to track Income, Expenses, Cash Flow, Accounts Receivable Aging, etc.
Free. Registration required.
In partnership with Prestamos a division of Chicanos Por La Causa
Presented by: Gabriel Gasca, Program Manager, Maricopa County Small Business Resilience Program
Stephen Engelhardt, certified SCORE mentor, will also be offering his expertise on what small businesses need to know and have available when making small business loan applications.
About the presenters:
Sales and marketing expert, especially for high tech products. I also have management, and finance skills. Especially good at bank financing, business plans and financial statements. Sold computers, software other high tech products to a wide range of businesses, especially the financial industry. Also have retail and merchandising experience. I also have extensive human resources experience….