In today’s market, product-based companies are increasingly looking to outsource the production of their products. Rather than building costly manufacturing plants and dealing with the related operational challenges, businesses are turning to both domestic and foreign specialty product manufacturers.
While that approach preserves capital and outsources the daily headaches associated with the production process, it is not without risk. A business is literally placing its future in the hands of its chosen manufacturing partner. To ensure a good outcome, a well-structured and drafted manufacturing agreement is critical.
Topics for this complimentary webinar will include:
- Basic manufacturing terms
- Pricing and protection against price increases
- Ways to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with specifications and delivered on time
- Term and termination
- Volume and capacity issues
- Warranties, quality control and recalls
- Intellectual property ownership
LINK to register